Megan's 5 star rated Contemporary Romance

Wednesday 23 March 2011

A very warm welcome to AMY ROMINE
Romantic Suspense Author

First, Amy shares a little of her busy life:

I am a wife, mother of three, full time corporate employee and romantic suspense author. Along with being a novelist I also lend my talents to a Weekly Prime Time TV column, several blogs and am a contributing author to the newest Amazon Blog, Red Lipstick Journals.
What can I say? I am simply in love with love! All of my books center on the belief in a true love. The passionate embrace, the hungry kiss, the heated whisper, the angst filled touch. I am, however a Romantic Suspense writer, which means my characters never have it easy. I make them work for their moment of loving bliss and I have a heck of a good time doing it.

Phew! That is quite an achievement.

And here are her books:
The Trust Me Series - She calmed his heart with her caress, the world stopped, and she was gone. When fate reunites them, and loyalty forces him to turn away, a psychopath’s obsession keeps him close. But can he remain close enough to protect her when the terror escalates out of control?



Book 1 - Serenity Lost BUY
One spark can last a lifetime.


Book 2 - Veiled Deception She had become his prey, his play-thing. the one he desired the most, but someone wanted her more. BUY


Book 3 - Jaded Promises. He promised the nightmare was over. He was wrong BUY

Shockwave – Temperance: A Tarot Series Book - Special Agent Kate Weiss is hiding from a kidnapping she doesn’t remember.  Jack Tuckers life as a morning radio host is uncomplicated, attachment free and without regret. Brought together by a mutual friend the pair is at odds from the moment they meet. She finds his confidence swagger arrogant and beyond reproach, while he in turn sees her as a self righteous controlling dictator.
As Kate struggles with her confidence, Jack begins to realize his life without strings is missing something, or someone. Adversity quickly becomes attraction. Jack and Kate find themselves flirting with the flames of unexpected desire. Emotions rise, scars are revealed and secrets are uncovered. Will the reality of their very different worlds bring them together or rip them apart? Available 15 April 


Amy's Links

Suspense for The Romantic Heart                       Red Lipstick Journals
Authors of Red Lipstick Journals                        BellaOnline - Prime Time TV Editor
Affiliate Author _ Alternative Reads                    Twitter – AmyJRomine
Facebook FanPage                                            Facebook BellaOnline PrimeTime TV FanPage

Amy was a Top Ten Finalist in the Preditors and Editors Readers  Poll Awards for Best thriller 2010!
 Don't miss her interview tomorrow

6 comments:

  1. I'd say! (Quite an achievement for such a busy lady). I don't know how you do it, Amy :)

    Great blog Megan! "I'll be back", just like Arnie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan,

    I would like to be enter in your contest. I feel I should win because when I read the books that I win, I always write a review for the author. I post it on Goodreads, Amazon if the book is sold there and also at the publishing company.

    I wish you much success with your new book.

    Teresa K.
    tcwgrlup41(at)yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should win the new book Shockwave, mainly because everything you write is great and I simply love her. So I would love to win this book.
    Thanks for the opportunity

    recupefashion@hotmail.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Teresa K - thanks so much! You are so generous with your time. Thanks so much for your support!

    @Nathalie - You are just so awesome, thanks for all of your continued support!

    @Sassy - Girl you know I love u to death!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I should win "Shockwave" because unfortunately I haven't had a chance to read any of Romine's books but I hear very good things. So I think this would be a good way to introduce myself to her work. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete